Able to write good sentences, conversational tone, smooth transition, outlining
or reverse outlining, metaphor; will be taught structured writing process,
different writing styles, to edit content and creative writing exercises.
Using good sentences
- Key phrases email formal / informal-Differences between British and American English Lexical, orthographic, phonemic, grammar, usage
- Nuances British Vs American Use or synonyms and antonyms-strong words,
- Formal and Informal letters
- Using the right tenses for the right expressions
- Use the Right Voice when you write. Caution with clichés
- Questions in your writing, Getaway with generalizations
- Avoid bland phrases, Credibility-Back up what you write
- Keep it Conversational. Get to the point. Mini-stories
- Outlining your content. Focus on the Reader Breaking the rules.
- Self Input